By enrolling your child at an Imagine Schools, you create the foundation for a lifetime of success. Our unique approach to education combines personal attention, inspirational teaching, a proprietary integrated curriculum and technologically advanced instruction in a small class setting. Again and again, parents tell us that our schools have done more for their children than they had ever imagined was possible.
Because class sizes are limited, we encourage you to enroll today.
Documents required for enrollment:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Current/Up-to-Date Shot Record
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Copy of Parent/Legal Guardian’s Driver’s License, State or Military ID
- Proof of Residency *ONLY acceptable forms are DP&L or Vectren bill within the last 3 months, Current Job & Family
- Services printed letter (nothing handwritten) or Active Lease/Mortgage agreement. *WE DO NOT ACCEPT* Phone bill, cable bill, etc…
- Withdrawal Form from previous school (if applicable)
- IEP paperwork (if applicable)
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
Our Enrollment Process
To begin the enrollment process, you will need to submit a pre-enrollment form. After we receive your pre-enrollment form, we will notify you with in 5 business days to confirm that we have received this information. (see below for pre-enrollment application).
Click here to begin the process.